Mennonite Brethren Biblical Seminary and Canadian Mennonite University
Assistant Professor of Ministry Studies
Andrew Dyck is Assistant Professor of Ministry Studies for Mennonite Brethren Biblical Seminary Canada and Canadian Mennonite University. He has been a Mennonite Brethren pastor for sixteen years. He is married to Martha, an elementary school teacher; they have three adult sons (two are married). This article has been reposted with Andrew’s permission from his personal blog www.bringinggifts.com.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (204) 487-3300 ext.627
- Website: http://www.cmu.ca/about.php?s=faculty&id=469
- Singing for Apprentices?!
- Trusting slowness
- The Lord's Prayer
- How Faith Prays
- Praying the Ordinary
- Also Praying on Vacation
- The Psalms, and Praying Hatred
- Why do Christians Pray? (Part 2)
- Why do Christians pray? (Part 1)
- A Christmas Prayer
- Prayer: who answers whom?
- Feelings and Prayer
- Old Testament Praying
- Repetitive Prayer: Vain or Meaning-full?