In May 2016, CCMBC distributed a questionnaire to Canadian MB churches. Out of the responses received it can be known that:
- 43 MB churches either have already welcomed refugee families or are expecting the arrival a family soon (17%).
- Another 15 have begun the process of sponsorship but do not have any confirmation as of yet (6%).
- This means there is potential for 58 churches to be welcoming refugees (23%).
- Another 16 (6%) are responding to the needs of refugees in other ways.
- A total of 74 (29%) churches are responding to the issue in some way.
The below infographic presents a visual breakdown of these statistics. It is available for download as PDF here.